This is a multi-channel programming system for turning / milling machines with 3D machine room simulation.
● You create NC programs on the basis of an NC editor with machine macros and an integrated 2.5D CAD / CAM system.
● Templates are stored for different types of processing (bar / chuck ...).
● Program structures are generated automatically.
● The 3D machine space simulation shows the real machining process simultaneously.
● The actual implementation of the NC program is simulated.
● In the event of a collision, the relevant machine components and the associated NC blocks are displayed.
What are the extensions of the V5.1 programmer?
● Project history and additional windows for further machine conditions
● Main and subprogram names are displayed in the simulation
● 3D blank (prismatic, rotationally symmetrical) is to be read in the STL format into the simulation
● The current workpiece is to be generated from the simulation as a 3D blank in the STL format
● Gaps can be measured in three dimensions
● NC block run times can be displayed as an EXCEL table
Machines in stock
Delivery times of further machines on request
|1 - 10 of 12 results||