DMG Mori CTX beta 1250 CS
- Reduction of set-up time by up to 50%
- Avoiding collisions - checking the NC program in advance in the 3D machine room simulation
- Ready-to-use - complete package ready for immediate use
- No complex and expensive postprocessors
- Connection to other/existing CAM systems possible
- Automatic creation of the structure programming
- Piece time calculation at head pressure
- Programming using DMG MORI technology cycles
- CAD data import DXF-STEP-IGES
- Import of 3D tool holders / components
● You can copy or re-create workpieces.
● When creating the operation plan, the work sequences are defined.
● Work sequences are created with tools, tool changes and machining levels.
● Workpiece contours are to be imported into the 2 / 3D CAD data format DXF-STEP-IGES (option).
● You can program workpieces with a 2.5D CAD / CAM system and machining macros.
● It is also possible to create / optimize the NC programs manually.
● You can transfer NC programs from external CAD / CAM systems via the clipboard.
● Program templates (templates) for various processing types (bar-, feed-processing ...) are stored.
● The required program structures are generated automatically.
● Our Plandesigner shows you clearly the multi-channel processing.
● You can extend your 3D tool library with your own tool trims.
● Our programmer automatically generates workpiece setup sheets.
● You can export the operation plan and the workpiece setup sheet to Excel.
3D machine space simulation V5.1
● The NC programs are simulated on the 3D machine model with blank, clamping device and 3D tools.
● Machining on the blank is shown in the same way as in the real machine.
● Parallel to the simulation, the NC programs are displayed with technology and axis data.
● In the event of a collision, our programmer marks the affected components and NC blocks.
● Project history and additional windows for further machine conditions can be retrofitted.
● Main / subprogram names are displayed in the simulation.
● The 3D blank (prismatic, rotationally symmetrical) can be imported into the simulation in the STL format.
● For a new project, the simulation generates the current workpiece as a 3D blank in the STL format.
● The distances are measured three-dimensionally.
● The NC block run times can be output as an EXCEL table.
Do you have more questions?
Free online demonstration
A Programmer V5 demonstration is free of charge.
We will be happy to advise and support you with questions about the entire software scope.